Front Desk Associate
Company: Esthetics By Jeanette
Posted on: November 25, 2022
A Spa Concierge offers each and every guest an exceptional
experience. Expedite all guests in and out of the Day Spa in a
timely manner, book appointments, sell memberships, answer phones,
and offer information as needed. Responsible for facilitating the
day-to-day operations of the Spa and Salon in a professional and
* Make a positive first impression on behalf of EBJ Day Spa &
* Greet guests both in person and on the phone while following
appropriate scripting and greeting procedures.
* Facilitate the flow of appointments.
* Efficiently schedule appointments for massage therapists,
estheticians, and nail technicians.
* Remind guests of the 24 hour cancellation policy when making,
canceling or rescheduling appointments.
* Communicate appointment bookings and changes with massage
therapists, estheticians, and nail technicians.
* Learn and operate the computer system and all necessary
* Promote all services within the Spa and salon.
* Be solely responsible for your workstation and the changes and/or
transactions generated under your password..
* Resolve any issues and/or relay all problems/concerns to
management in a timely manner.
* Assist guests with memberships, gift certificates, and tours as
* Send correspondence, menus, or package information as
* Retail, stock, and be familiar with all products in the reception
* Monitor facility cleanliness and supplies, including
replenishment of supplies as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent is preferred but not
* Previous customer service experience is required.
* Experience at a salon, spa, or beauty store and/or interest in
the industry is preferred.
* Strong interpersonal and oral communications skills.
* Strong phone and computer skills.
* Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and
* Professional demeanor.
* Fluent ability to read, write and speak English.
* Ability to work with a team.
* Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all
* Efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal
* Ability to work flexible hours as required including evenings,
weekends, and some holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Sacramento, CA 95825: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Esthetics By Jeanette, Sacramento , Front Desk Associate, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!