Arena Post Event Cleaner
Company: ABM Industries
Posted on: September 23, 2022
OverviewPosition Summary DetailsThe Arena Post Event Cleaner is
responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of an assigned area after
the event. Including suites, food court areas, walkways, restrooms,
stadium/arena seating areas and waste receptacles at sporting and
concert events.Essential Functions
- Cleans and maintains stadium buildings/facilities. Performs
heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, restrooms,
walkways, and trash collection.
- Notifies managers concerning the need for minor or major
repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working
relationships with clients, co-workers, shift coordinators,
supervisors, managers, etc.
- Complies with all safety, security, compliance, and quality
standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and
- Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all
tasks/shifts that are assigned.Responsibilities
- Cleans and vacuums carpeted areas, including application of
spot cleaning treatment.
- Cleans tabletops, chairs, and equipment in food areas, suites,
- Cleans, services, and maintain necessary supplies for assigned
- Cleans interior partition glass, windows, glass partitions, and
mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners with sponges and
- Responsible for event setup or breakdown in preparation for
various event functions held at the facility.
- Must keep janitors closet neat and orderly and maintain
equipment in good working order
- Gathers and empties trash.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age or olderPreferred Qualifications
- Customer Service Experience
- Janitorial ExperienceREQNUMBER: 29598
Keywords: ABM Industries, Sacramento , Arena Post Event Cleaner, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!