Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are looking for energetic, positive individuals to work as
tutors we call Clinicians, in a Lindamood-Bell - Learning Center.
Join us as we teach students of all ages to read and comprehend to
their potential! Hiring Bonuses Available!
- New hires starting on or after 3/7/22 will be paid a bonus of
$1,000 after working at least eight (8) weeks. -
- If you have worked for Lindamood-Bell in the past, please ask
about our rehire bonus.
- Refer a friend and receive an additional $500 bonus after they
work at least eight (8) weeks. Tutor Position Details:
- Prior teaching experience is not required.
- Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Instruction is performed at a Lindamood-Bell - Learning Center.
This is not a remote position.
- Paid training in the programs used by Lindamood-Bell is
- Following the training, part-time employees will generally be
scheduled less than 30 hours per week according to the
instructional needs of the Learning Center. Full-time employees
will generally be scheduled more than 30 per week.
- All necessary technical equipment and program materials will be
provided. Tutor Expectations:
- Have a passion for helping others reach their potential.
- Implement positive-reinforcement strategies that maximize
learning, in a cheerful and authentic manner.
- Possess excellent reading, spelling, and comprehension
- Possess basic computer skills and the ability to type notes
about student performance while leading engaging sessions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Associate's degree, Early
Childhood Education certificate, or actively pursuing a degree is
acceptable. Tutor Responsibilities:
- Provide one-to-one and/or small group instruction, in-person or
online, implementing specific lesson plans under the direction of
Learning Center leadership.
- Facilitate the use of the curriculum provided for
Lindamood-Bell Academy students.
- Interact positively and professionally with clients and staff
to provide a safe and positive learning environment.
- Manage client records electronically using a computer.
Benefits: Eligibility for insurance benefits, discounts, and
additional perks varies with employment level and location and may
be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Paid time off - 10 paid Holidays (9 scheduled and 1 floating),
Vacation, Sick, and Closure Hours
- Optional group Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Optional Flexible Spending Account
- 100% employer-paid Disability and Life insurance policies
- Voluntary Life, Accident, and Critical Illness coverage for
employees and/or dependents
- Employees who meet specific criteria may also be eligible for a
- Company-wide discounts on many services and products including
Lindamood-Bell - Instruction, Apple products, cell phones, and auto
rental deals may be available. For more information about us, we
invite you to visit our website at . Lindamood-Bell is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to actual or perceived race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
age, sex, or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and
pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression
(including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status,
military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes follows applicable requirements
regarding applicants with criminal histories. Tutor, Tutoring,
Tutors, Instructor, Educator, Teach, Teacher, Education, Training,
Keywords: Lindamood-Bell, Sacramento , Tutors, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!