Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Stocker FULL-TIME $15.34/hr Starting hourly wage is between
$13.50 and $14.25/hour depending on department.
Responsible for providing prompt and courteous customer service,
stocking products on shelves, and maintaining aisles clean.
- Provides prompt, courteous and friendly customer service.
- Removes boxes from pallets and places them on shelves as well as
opens boxes and removes single items to re-stock shelves
- Rotates merchandise in order to make sure the product does not
expire on shelves.
- Organizes and front faces items on shelves
- Perform the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations
- Assists in the review inventory for product rotation on a daily
basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Continuously reviews status of floor for safety hazards. Promptly
and safely handles any spills and removes any trash such as plastic
wrap, plastic ties, pieces of wood or any other trash gets
immediately removed from the floor and discarded appropriately.
- Promptly informs supervisors of any low stock/out of stock
merchandise. SMF-01 WS-01
Shift start: 4:00PM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old Basic math skillsExcellent
communication skillsFlexible work schedule and ability to work
overtime as neededExperience working in a warehouseAbility to work
a physically demanding job
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Sacramento , Stocker, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!