Medical Assistant (Russian Bilingual)
Company: Nexus HR Services
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionAllmed Medical Corp, a Nexus HR Company$1,000
Sign-On Bonus, $500 dollars on the first 90 days; $500 on the
second 90-days (6th month).Duties and Responsibilities:Provides
clinical and administrative assistance for their assigned clinic.
This position includes several tasks that help the clinic perform
effectively including admitting patients, scheduling appointments,
and closely working with the providers. This position reports to
our Clinic manager.
- Work directly with the provider(s) to provide quality care to
- Performs diagnostic tests, administer medications, and
collect/prepares specimens within the scope of practice as directed
by a clinician and practice infection control techniques.
- Prepares patients for appropriate exams/procedures as directed
by the assigned provider by escorting patients to exam rooms,
measuring vital signs, and properly documenting information
obtained through patient records via the EMR system.
- Assist providers in exam rooms and give instructions to
patients as instructed by providers.
- Answers telephone inquiries and triage messages from patients
and front office staff to physicians and physician assistants.
- Ensures that exam rooms are clean, stocked, and appropriately
set up prior to rooming each patient. Assists in maintaining the
cleanliness and serviceability of facilities and equipment;
performing opening and closing duties.
- Ensures all related reports, labs, and information required are
available in patients' medical records prior to their
- Upkeeps required compliance logs (temperature logs, cash logs,
- Properly cares for medical equipment and performs maintenance
- Schedules reschedule and cancel appointments for clinic
providers through the EMR system.
- Obtains insurance approval as appropriate; prepares and updates
medical charts and associated records, and enters patient data into
- Obtains and verifies patient billing information, as
appropriate to the activities of the unit; processes patient
accounts, and maintains records.
- Serves and protects the health care provider practice by
adhering to professional standards, policies, and procedures,
federal, state, and local requirements.
- All other duties as assignedQualifications:
- At least 1-year Medical Assistant experience.
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) certification or Medical
- Professional, yet friendly attitude with patients, physicians,
staff and others.
- Must be able to work under pressure and handle stressful
situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete tasks as assigned
without direct supervision.
- Able to work in Sacramento, CA
- Authorized to work in the US
- Bilingual (English/Russian) is highly preferred.Powered by
Keywords: Nexus HR Services, Sacramento , Medical Assistant (Russian Bilingual), Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!