Company: Jaguar Land Rover Sacramento
Posted on: August 6, 2022
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Drivers License
- Clean DMV Other:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to meet companys production and quality standards. -
Physical Requirements (surroundings)
- Spend time indoors in air-conditioned areas.
- Sitting on a regular basis
- Standing on a regular basis
- Walking on a regular basis
- Bending, twisting and/or stooping infrequently
- Kneeling and/or Squatting infrequently
- Lifting 25 lbs to 50 lbs
- Infrequently Reaching and/or lifting overhead
- Infrequently Climbing stairs
- Repetitive hand/finger movement on a regular basis
- Grasping/grabbing with hands infrequently
- Pushing and Pulling General Expectations
- Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to
- Determine management, production and quality requirements by
asking questions and listening.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with
company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet
- Maintain manufacturer required certification levels
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month,
and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of
technology changes in products and services.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements
which govern the company's business.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Participate in performance management.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on
- Uphold the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality
policies and agreements.
- Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required. -
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly,
upbeat attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the
appropriate person or location..
- Controls service traffic flow and parking.
- Assists lot attendant with duties at the service counter.
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of dirt,
water, leaves, snow, etc. Includes sweeping of the driveway a
minimum of once daily; more often as necessary.
- Keep front of store clear of loaner vehicles and/or rental
- Maintain cleanliness and stock of coffee stations. Prepare
coffee when necessary.
- Inspect bathrooms for cleanliness twice an hour. Wipe down
counters and pick up debris as needed.
- Park loaner/rental vehicles in designated areas. Upon customer
- Assess whether the loaner vehicles need to be refueled and/or
washed and mark windshield accordingly with grease pen.
- Keep waiters on the service drive.
- Install paper floor mats in every vehicle. Maintain the supply
of paper floor mats.
- Pull up vehicles for Service Advisors as needed.
- Open doors for customers and thank them for their
- Escort customers to their vehicles as needed. Have umbrellas
readily available when needed.
- Wash service vehicles as necessary.
- Perform shuttle driver duties when needed.
- Reports to work with a positive attitude, on time and ready to
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
Keywords: Jaguar Land Rover Sacramento, Sacramento , Service Greeter, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!