Company: Aerometals, Inc.
Location: El Dorado Hills
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Demonstrate ability to perform various machining operations
such as; CNC mill or CNC lathe.
- Demonstrate ability to use skills to support equipment such as,
Bridgeport mill, manual lathe and grinders as required.
- Demonstrate ability to utilize general knowledge and
understanding of CAD/CAM program Geo Path system as well as
Solidworks and CAMWorks.
- Demonstrate ability to follow traveler procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to perform any other duties as required by
the organization.Qualification Requirements:Education: None
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to follow instructions and learn CAD/CAM programs.
- Safety conscious.Experience: Past experience in machining
processes.Training: CNC and Solid Works/CAMWorks programming as
required.Aerometals is proud to offer its employees the following
- Medical, dental, vision, long term disability premiums paid in
full for employee and assistance with dependent insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym membership
- Relocation compensation available
- Profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous vacation time, sick days and paid holidaysAbout
Us:Aerometals Inc. of El Dorado Hills, California is a 40-year
veteran of commercial and military aerospace manufacturing. We
offer a full range of production services including CNC machining
and turning, sheet metal fabrication, welding, assembly, autoclave,
and precision assembly. Aerometals has significant experience
manufacturing critical application, militarized components to OEM
engineering data for use on many fixed wing aircraft and
helicopters. Customers include the US Military, Boeing, Lockheed,
Sikorsky, etc.With over 150 employees in 150,000 sq. ft. of space,
Aerometals offers competitive salaries, exceptional benefit
packages, and believes in a true work-life balance. The company has
very low employee turnover. We are expanding because we just
finished construction that doubled our size and have a 3-year
backlog in contracts.Equal Opportunity Employer
Statement:Aerometals is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outline by the federal, state and/or local
laws.This policy applies to all employment practices within our
organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training,
and apprenticeship. Aerometals makes hiring decisions based solely
on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.Aerometals
as a federal contractor encourages veterans with service-connected
disabilities to apply.
Keywords: Aerometals, Inc., Sacramento , Machinist, Other , El Dorado Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!