User Experience Designer - UI/UX
Company: Global Touchpoints Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Currently, we are looking for a Sr. UI/UX Designer for an
immediate position with one of our Direct Clients.JD:The candidates
should have 5+ experience in
- Agile Software Development Methodology,
- SDLC Scrum process,
- Conduct competitive analyses of other websites that operate in
the same space
- Prepare customer analyses based on our target demographic and
- Participate in creating a content development strategy
- Coordinate with the UI design team on issues like navigation,
page routing, product page design, and more
- Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior
- Develop mockups for our development and design team
- Conduct usability tests on each independent type of page on the
website and create a report showcasing your findings
- Bachelor's/Master Degree in related fields or equivalent
- Superior knowledge of all Adobe products, including InDesign
Global Touchpoints would like to thank all applicants for your
interest and for taking the time to submit their application
information, however, only those who qualify for an interview will
receive a response.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you dedicated to
applying for this position and wish you success in your job
search.Global Touchpoints is an equal opportunity employer.Global
Touchpoints offers group medical, dental, and vision coverage along
with Paid time off and Paid holidays for full-time employment.
Keywords: Global Touchpoints Inc., Sacramento , User Experience Designer - UI/UX, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!