Company: OLS Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Join the 30-year-old company turned start-up that is making
waves in Hospitality!
With forty hotels and resorts and home offices in Los Angeles and
Waikiki, Springboard Hospitality has reinvented itself from a
successful thirty-year legacy in small-scale hospitality
management. Join us as we launch our next thirty years (and beyond)
as the leader in independent and soft-branded lifestyle hotels.
Be a part of a team that values innovative thinkers from diverse
backgrounds to help define a new intersection of bold ideas and
With properties in ten U.S. states, we're known for seamlessly
navigating vital asset operations, from revenue management and
human resources to marketing, food and beverage, and more. At
Springboard, we emphasize the importance of progressive innovation
as an integral component to our success.
Springboard has undergone a process of identifying five key words
that define our essential characteristics. It is our belief that
others who also identify with these key words as mirror images of
themselves, have untapped potential to help create an innovative
hotel management company while being their best selves each and
every day. Those five words are...
PERSONALIZED > INDEPENDENT > DYNAMIC > CONNECTED >
To assist the Senior Staff Accountant in the Accounting Office &
assist Purchasing Director/Manager pertaining to all computerized
accounting systems, month-end closing reports and general ledger
reconciliation. Records all business transactions and retains all
accounting records. Posts, verifies, and reconciles accounts
payable, accounts receivable, expenses, payroll, or other ledger
accounts. Assists in preparing financial operations reports and
will be AP Supervisor. Will also assist our purchasing manager with
storeroom functions and be the property procurement specialist.
Will work with department leaders with checkbook accounting and
* Coordinate the purchase of food and non-food items for the hotel;
obtain price quotes and determine best value for purchase cost as
needed or directed. Follow up with vendors as needed to facilitate
timely delivery and resolve issues.
* Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication
and coordination with other departments.
* Determine and maintain hotel inventory levels as specified;
complete timely and accurate month-end inventories. Maintain
cleanliness and organization in all work areas and storerooms.
* Inspect items upon receipt to ensure that quantity and quality of
items are correct and acceptable; check invoices for correct prices
* Maintain internal controls over the requisitioning and issuing of
items; adhere to purchase order system; deliver supplies to
appropriate departments or storage areas.
* Assist in the preparation of reports, cost summaries and/or
analysis, and other paperwork as needed.
* May perform additional purchasing-related duties such as
assisting with updated pricing, maintaining purchasing files and
records, investigating price variances, assisting in setting
inventory levels based on turnover of supplies, etc.
* Coordinate payment of invoices with Accounts Payable.
* Enter AP and Receive Purchase orders.
* Assist with Receiving documents.
* May assist with other duties as assigned.
* To follow all company policies and procedures.
* To immediately report all suspicious occurrences and hazardous
* To maintain the cleanliness and safety of work areas at all
* Follow all company safety standards, including proper equipment
handling to avoid injury to yourself and others.
* To attend all mandatory meetings as directed.
* To perform other tasks, including cross-training, as
* Assist with special projects as needed.
Education: Requires understanding of bookkeeping procedures and 1-2
years of relevant experience. A two-year college degree (accounting
preferred) or equivalent education/ experience
Experience: Usually requires 2-4 years' experience in general
Skills and Abilities:
Requires knowledge of the accounting, finance and hospitality
Requires working knowledge of the major areas and the skill to
integrate and communicate that information
Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex data or
Ability to make decisions based on only general policies and
Must possess communication skills in terms of the ability to handle
billing or credit issues with management and/or hotel guests
Keywords: OLS Hotels & Resorts, Sacramento , Receiving/Accounting Clerk, Other , Winters, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!