Field Operations Supervisor
Company: TrashLogic, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This leader will supervise all aspects of field routes for
designated territories to cultivate an employee-oriented,
high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality,
productivity, goal attainment, and ongoing development of a
superior workforce. The administrator will supervise field staff
while ensuring a safe and healthy workplace.
A leader in this role will provide direction to all drivers,
helpers, and temps regarding safety aspects of all territories
An individual in this role cultivates a systematic culture of
continuous development and safety with a focus on profitability and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This role supervises all
aspects of field territories and safety by performing the following
duties, where other applicable duties or responsibilities may be
assigned from time to time at the sole discretion of the
1) Leads with company protocols across assigned
territories/locations, providing support to the CEO and the
Municipal Wasteflow Manager.
2) Supervises and supports teams to recruit and build superior
3) Provides field training to new field staff
4) Conducts daily route checks to assess workload and
5) Conducts daily audits of work completion
6) Communicates real-time developments with clients on-site
7) Responsible for keeping routes on schedule
8) Responsible for making sure breaks and lunches are taken
9) Maintains walkie-talkie system and pushes usage by the field
10) Checks photo proof of service while on site.
11) Updates Hubspot with notes
12) Communicates with haulers
13) Presents monthly health reports to CEO.
14) Presents write up documents to Human Resources daily
15) Creates a zero-injury culture and assists in managing and
investigating near misses and incidents, as well as WC claims,
should they occur;
16) Conducts ongoing safety audits.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE -A high school diploma or GED, with a minimum
of three years of progressive experience in a Waste-related or
Property-management role. LANGUAGE SKILLS A leader in this role
must show evidence of a high level of confidentiality, and also
hold average verbal and written communication skills. Excellent
interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to supervise and develop
Keywords: TrashLogic, LLC, Sacramento , Field Operations Supervisor, Other , Herald, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!