Company: Eskaton Home Healthcare
Location: Fair Oaks
Posted on: January 16, 2022
*** $1,500 Sign-On Bonus for those hired before March 31, 2022!
Some restrictions apply ***With over 2,000 employees and 36+
properties in Northern California, Eskaton is a great company to
join and build a solid career with.Certified in 2019 as "A Great
Place to Work" by Fortune Magazine and selected in 2018 by the
Sacramento Business Journal as one of the "Best Places to Work,"
Eskaton genuinely cares about the financial security, health and
well-being of their staff members. Eskaton is a nonprofit senior
services provider serving Northern California's older adults for
over 50 years. Through innovative approaches to health, housing and
social services, Eskaton is Transforming the Aging Experience by
offering life-enriching experiences and creating a culture of
purposeful living. Well-being is the very center of our philosophy,
and we express our belief that Age is Beautiful by celebrating the
lives of older adults throughout the Eskaton family. In addition to
competitive pay and comprehensive benefits that include a
company-funded retirement program, Eskaton employees appreciate
knowing their work makes a real difference in the community and in
the lives they touch.Our Benefits include but are not limited
- Wellness programs upon hire
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Plan, including dental and vision coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- Retirement Plan, 100% company funded / minimum account balance
$4,000 (Minimum eligibility requirements apply)
- Paid Time Off programs
- Voluntary benefits & supplemental insurance availableThis
position is eligible for Eskaton's health benefits package the
first of the month following 60 days of employment and Paid Time
Off benefits program after 90 days of employment. Some benefits may
not be applicable to on call or part time employees.Position
Summary:The Admissions Assistant (Clinical Scope) assists in four
areas of Eskaton Home Healthcare: referrals, insurance verification
and authorizations, scheduling and general office duties.Position
- Obtains referral information from referral sources and under
the direction of the Admissions Coordinator or Clinical Supervisor,
- Data entry of referral information into the electronic medical
- Maintains and updates a physician data base that is compliant
with billing requirements.
- Maintains a tracking system for referrals.
- Assists with preparation of admission information for field
Insurance Verification and Authorizations:
- Verifies a referred patient's insurance benefit and determines
primary payer for home healthcare.
- Provides field staff with information regarding a patient's
- Using clinical information from clinicians and the patient's
medical record, obtains authorizations for service from the primary
- Tracks authorized visits.
- Verifies PDGM Medicare episodes to ensure no overlap with other
- Data entry of insurance information and service
- Provides insurance, authorization information and supportive
documentation to the agency biller(s).
High School or equivalent G.E.DTraining and Experience:
Experience with PC and related software. Knowledge of medical
technology. Home Care and/or medical office experience preferred.
Able to learn to operate a laptop computer to perform clinical
documentation and keyboarding or typing skills; previous experience
preferred.The final candidate must successfully pass Eskaton's post
offer, pre-employment testing which includes a criminal background
check, drug test, COVID test, TB screen test and health
screen.Eskaton is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender
identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran
- Previous Home Health experience a plus
Keywords: Eskaton Home Healthcare, Sacramento , Admissions Assistant, Other , Fair Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!