Substitute Teacher - Multi-District Opportunity
Company: Swing Education
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Substitute Teacher Jobs in Sacramento CountyWe re currently
hiring educators to work with Fortune Schools, Highlands Community
Charter, Robla School District, Twin Rivers Unified School District
and more! Earn up to $200 per day.How it worksOne application lets
you work when you want, where you want, whether you re looking for
long term assignments with a single school or prefer the
flexibility to work with several.Requirements
- You have a Bachelor s degree from a 4-yr college or university
in the U.S..
- You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute
- Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior
to hiring date.
- You will complete a form I-9 and New Hire Orientation.Why work
- Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year.
- Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and
charter schools with one application.
- Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the
flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid
- Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from
full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments.
*We take your safety seriously. We require all SwingSubs be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved with Swing Education).Our COVID-19 policy also includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Keywords: Swing Education, Sacramento , Substitute Teacher - Multi-District Opportunity, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!