Client Service Specialist
Company: Hearst Communications
Posted on: November 22, 2021
KCRA-TV, the Hearst Television NBC affiliate in Sacramento, is
looking for a Client Service Specialist that is organized,
detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal
skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
A positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential along
with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing
advertising contracts, generating support materials for the sales
team, and coordinating the scheduling and launch of advertising
campaigns. You will also work with the director of programming to
distribute traffic information and listing service information and
assist with all station programming (local, syndication, and
network). This career opportunity is a great way to get your foot
in the door at a highly respected TV station and begin a career
with Hearst Television, an industry-leading television station
group. In person attendance is required. Responsibilities
- Entering and maintaining all local orders.
- Assisting in the development of sales proposals, advertising
packages and client presentations.
- Effectively communicating with internal teams (sales,
production, finance) and external clients to ascertain performance
and delivery of campaigns.
- Interacting and supporting co-workers, clients, and the viewing
public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in
- Support programming department with distribution, building
broadcast schedules, Nielsen reporting, and back up when needed.
- Must have computer and software experience.
- Previous media experience is a plus.
- Military experience will be considered. Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Products including PowerPoint, Excel,
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage
- Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are
- Must be highly focused, organized, accurate and detail
- College degree in marketing, business or broadcast related
field is preferred but not required.
- Military experience will be considered. Additional Requirements
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for
employees, Hearst Television requires that all employees who
receive a written offer of employment on or after August 25, 2021
be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus
by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the
extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for
reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons
on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal
Keywords: Hearst Communications, Sacramento , Client Service Specialist, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!