Substitute Teacher - Multi-District Opportunity
Company: Swing Education
Location: El Dorado Hills
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Substitute Teacher Jobs in El Dorado CountyWe re currently
hiring educators to work with El Dorado County Office of Education
and more! Earn up to $141 per day.How it worksOne application lets
you work when you want, where you want, whether you re looking for
long term assignments with a single school or prefer the
flexibility to work with several.Requirements
- You have a Bachelor s degree from a 4-yr college or university
in the U.S..
- You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute
- Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior
to hiring date.
- You will complete a form I-9 and New Hire Orientation.Why work
- Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year.
- Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and
charter schools with one application.
- Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the
flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid
- Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from
full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments.
*We take your safety seriously. We require all SwingSubs be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved with Swing Education).Our COVID-19 policy also includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Keywords: Swing Education, Sacramento , Substitute Teacher - Multi-District Opportunity, Other , El Dorado Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!