Phone Support/Field Support Fulltime
Company: H&R Block
Posted on: October 14, 2021
What you'll do...
Provides technical PC, peripheral, network and software break-fix,
on-site, phone, chat and off-phone for retail tax offices worldwide
enabling end users to operate efficiently and effectively. Utilizes
software solutions, knowledge base, personal knowledge, and
computer systems to resolve and track user incidents. Effectively
opens and works support requests and escalates to the appropriate
people/team as necessary. Effectively communicates and assists
clients regarding their technical support issues. Serve as a
liaison between business partners, Lead FST/CSM and TSC to identify
and resolve problems.
Day to day you'll...
- Coordinate the setup, shutdown and support of PC hardware and
software for H&R Block's field company offices in compliance
with instructions provided by CSC
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and support field systems in
company-owned field offices by phone, chat and on-site visits.
- Help troubleshoot/support FR offices by phone and chat.
- Maintain an inventory of district resources. Maintain hot spare
tracking and control for computer equipment in the district.
- Ensure essential communication with Business Partners and Lead
Field Systems Technician/Company Support Manager on support issues
- Maintain network and telephone systems in company offices.
- Document hardware problems and their resolution within the
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Remote into and/ or control desktops to resolve technical
- Follow established processes and procedures to work cases and
handle inquiries to resolve office and associate issues.
- Maintain a technical working knowledge of product or products
supported by the department.
- Handle Field contacts while ensuring quality measurement
procedures, and work instructions are maintained within policy
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Access to and ability to drive a motor vehicle; possession of a
valid driver's license; adequate insurance coverage as required by
applicable state law and a good driving record.
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include oral and written
- Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem-solving
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills; ability to
work independently and handle multiple tasks/projects
- Demonstrated ability to set up, maintain, and troubleshoot
computer hardware, networks and systems.
- Experience with Windows Environment, Windows network
configurations and MS Office (or equivalent)
- 0 years Minimum related work experience
Keywords: H&R Block, Sacramento , Phone Support/Field Support Fulltime, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!