Company: Avis Budget Group
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace
where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the
travel services industry operating two of the most recognized
brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led,
service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic,
family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can
expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well
done. Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
As an In-fleet & de-fleet
Coordinator, your will provide prompt and
professional service in preparing vehicles for entrance and exit to
and from our rental fleet. You will be responsible for ensuring
that all tasks for rental fleet entrance and exit have been
properly completed and documented in a timely fashion.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include,
but are not limited to:
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of prep sheet completion.
- Inspect prepped deletion vehicles for condition, notifying
Manager of vehicles out of tolerance.
- Make decisions to repair or replace based on prep sheet
findings, verification, and cost.
- Procure stored items or replacements where appropriate and
install in vehicle, including duplicate keys.
- Remove license plates and apply/ remove appropriate stickers,
devices, information on vehicle and coordinate transportation for
- May assist in Infleet area with pre delivery inspections and
license plate responsibilities.
- May assist in other Supply Chain capacities as needed.
Basic Qualifications/ Minimum Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior automotive maintenance experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and ability to
interact with various internal systems.
- Attention to detail and good verbal communications skills
- Must be well organized and efficient with time management.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of
success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career
on the map.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer –
This role requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds and enter
and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise
or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the
general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions
and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This
position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Keywords: Avis Budget Group, Sacramento , Lot Coordinator, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!