Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Sonographer | National
The diagnostic medical Sonographer provides diagnostic
ultrasound tests for patients in the Maternal Fetal Medicine
setting. You'll be working with other members of the healthcare
team to provide comprehensive care to patients.
As the office based sonographer, you will become part of the
nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees,
including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical
leaders, business and operational experts who work together every
day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the
Located in Sacramento, CA, the group offers a competitive
salary and benefits program.
To be considered for this position your background and
experience must include the following:
- Live in or can commute to the Sacramento, CA area
- Current/valid certification in diagnostic ultrasound
- At least 1 year of MFM scanning
experience (scanning pregnant women/fetus). Other
areas of scanning (ie. abdomen, vascular, etc) does NOT count as
- Satisfactory completion of one of the following; at least two
(2) years in Allied Health Educational Program and one (1) year
on-the-job training in ultrasonography, or completion of an
approved ultrasonography educational program
- Maintain or be eligible for certification the American
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
To be considered immediately, APPLY NOW!
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Sacramento , Sonographer, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!