Operations Process Engineer
Posted on: October 11, 2021
(This position is for our, Roseville California facility-On Site
What does a great Operations Process Engineer Do?
The process engineer is a key member of the operations team. As an
operations Process Engineer, your job is to ensure that optimum
efficiencies and cost effectiveness are achieved. You will
primarily oversee all aspects of process development and
improvement for our Roseville CA, distribution Facility which is
responsible for over 35% of the Hardware solutions organization’s
production in the US. You will work closely with all
departments within Fiserv HWS operations and hence require
excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a
team environment. The key responsibilities of this role
• Process Development
• Optimizing production layout, using modern technologies and
techniques, to best utilize the production space to meet current
and future business needs. This includes but is not limited to
creating floor layout plans, project management of the layout
changes with various internal teams and vendors. Optimising
conveyor systems utilising intelligent/smart technologies and
improved racking options.
• Identifying opportunities to establish robust and effective
processes to consistently deliver top class results and addressing
these opportunities across the facility.
• Completing the Documentation of new processes – flow charts,
process description, process block diagrams and training
• Leading training activities for operations associates on new
• Helping to develop processes cross functionally to be more
efficient and transparent for organizational initiatives like large
Client equipment rollouts.
• Work closely with the deployment associates on their ideas for
• Process maintenance and improvement
• Establishing process measuring system
• Utilizing process statistical analysis to assess process
performance and drive continuous improvement of the key
• Reporting and leading discussions on process KPIs.
• Maintain assigned process design through regular maintenance and
process audits. Ensure all process-related documentation is
completed, kept current, stored in the proper location, and
communicated to all the appropriate parties.
• Cross functional Collaboration
• Collaborating across all 3 sites to leverage process
knowledge/experiences and best practices for the benefit of the
entire Hardware solutions operations.
• Developing and sharing standard methodologies across site and
across counterparts in our 3 operations facilities ((Rosevile CA,
Marietta GA, Toronto Canada).
• Lead process development/implementation at the sister sites as
• Equipment Vendor Relations
• Working with various equipment vendors in the acquisition of the
appropriate machinery and services necessary to support the
• Managing ongoing relationships with the vendors.
We deploy hardware to merchants across the country that make a
direct impact on consumers boost our economy!
You’re the kind of person,
Who loves to take ownership of your day to day activities and
achieving your goals,
Who strives on solving problems large and small,
Who is highly self motivated, and data driven,
Who enjoys building strong working relationships, working in a fast
pace environment and is willing to lend a hand where needed.
Required Qualifications and Experience
o Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
o Root Cause Analysis and problem-solving abilities.
o Demonstrated ability to communicate complex plans up to Senior
Management in an impactful, and concise manner.
o Process improvement background such as: Six Sigma, Project
Management Certificates or LEAN.
o Proficient with statistical analytical tools such as Minitab.
o Highly competent in the application of analytical methods such as
Gage R&R, Process time. studies, Process load balancing, value
stream mapping and pareto chart.
o 6+ years’ experience in warehouse process develo
Keywords: Fiserv, Sacramento , Operations Process Engineer, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!