Office Manager- Oral Surgery
Company: Sacramento Oral Surgery
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Supervises the daily business operations of the practice through
oversight of staff. Supervises the alignment of the practice
with the core purpose and beliefs of the company, daily financial
aspects of the practice, with strong focus placed on the patient
experience and encouraging teamwork.
- Supervises the daily operations of the practice and reports the
daily progress of the practice as it relates to operations,
finances, patient experience, and staff relations.
- Executes, in conjunction with the practice manager, the annual
operating plan for the practice in accordance with Company
financial guidelines to ensure the alignment of the practice with
the company’s strategic objectives.
- Supervises practice revenue through the greeting of patients,
communication with staff and doctors as it relates to scheduling,
and handles relevant payor relations.
- Provide onsite leadership and accessibility to staff members
and doctors on accomplishing strategic and operational goals and
- Regularly reviews and reports back to practice manager daily
business updates that identify plan shortfalls and
- Reporting and revising monthly forecasts and measures actual
productivity against plan.
- Accountable for effective inventory control and AR management
to ensure the attainment of inventory turn and effectivity
- Attends the Social Operating System meetings, maintains the SOS
Calendar for the practice and supports the practice manager to
foster MSO and PC alignment on key operating plan and practice
- Supervises that the Practice’s policies, procedures and
processes are being adhered to.
- Performs other similar tasks, as necessary, to support the
practice manager in ensuring that the practice meets its metrics in
support of its strategic objectives.
Required Skills & Experience
- An Associate degree is preferred.
- At least 1 year experience as a as a Dental Office Manager or
- Requires proficiency in MS products, including Microsoft
- Responsible and reliable individual who is capable of
demonstrating leadership potential.
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic financial concepts, practices
- Proficiency in MS products, including Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Salary DOE: $41,000- $55,000 per year
Keywords: Sacramento Oral Surgery, Sacramento , Office Manager- Oral Surgery, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!