Electrician PLC Programmer
Company: Universal Forest Products
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Electrician PLC Programmer
We’re powered by hard-working people who value integrity in
everything they do, who look for opportunity around every corner,
and who enjoy a work hard/play hard culture. In addition to being a
leading manufacturer in our markets, we’re known for being true to
our word and for rewarding successful employees. UFP Industries is
committed to rewarding skill, dedication and an entrepreneurial
attitude with opportunities for growth. We offer great benefits,
training programs, and advancement opportunities for multiple
The Electrician PLC Programmer is responsible for performing the
maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and tools, and the
preparation, usage and maintenance of woodworking tooling.
SFO-04 WS-04 WS-LC
- Repairing woodworking machinery, infeed/outfeed systems, hand
tools and forklifts in accordance with diagrams, operating manuals
and manufacturer specifications.
- Performing regular, preventative maintenance on all machinery,
equipment, tools and building.
- Preparing and maintaining tooling for all machines.
- Performing set ups, tune ups and runs equipment and machinery
around the plant.
- Ordering supplies and parts as required.
- Performing preventive maintenance as scheduled.
- Maintaining records of purchase, repair and maintenance
- Managing tooling inventory.
- Performing duties consistent with established safety rules and
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Participating in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
- Performing duties consistent with hazardous waste and hazardous
material handling procedures and practices.
- Preparing various reports as required.
Shift start: 5:00AM or 7:00AM or 12:00PM or 3:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 3 years of formal on-the-job training in machine and
tooling repair. At least 1 year of experience in machine repair in
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Universal Forest Products
Universal Forest Products, Inc., is a U.S.-based global
corporation that finds reward in its roots and its hard-earned
success. Founded in 1955 as a supplier of lumber to the
manufactured housing industry, Universal today is a
multibillion-dollar holding company with subsidiaries around the
globe that serve three robust markets: retail, industrial and
construction. Since 1993, Universal has been publicly traded
(Nasdaq: UFPI). We’re headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Keywords: Universal Forest Products, Sacramento , Electrician PLC Programmer, Other , Thornton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!