Forklift Operator II
Company: Universal Forest Products
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Forklift Operator II
We’re powered by hard-working people who value integrity in
everything they do, who look for opportunity around every corner,
and who enjoy a work hard/play hard culture. In addition to being a
leading manufacturer in our markets, we’re known for being true to
our word and for rewarding successful employees. UFP Industries is
committed to rewarding skill, dedication and an entrepreneurial
attitude with opportunities for growth. We offer great benefits,
training programs, and advancement opportunities for multiple
Forklift Operator II is responsible for the loading and
unloading of material on trucks and rail cars. Maintains correct
paperwork and shipping and receiving records are required. Works
under immediate supervision; relies on specific direction and
Principal duties and responsibilities:
SFO-01 WS-01 WS-LC
• Loading and unloading trucks and rail cars
• Moving material and other products from storage to work areas and
vice versa as required.
• Breaking packs to correct size and labels material before loading
product on a truck or rail car
• Providing general preventive maintenance on equipment.
• Completing pre-shift/startup equipment checklist and reports any
problems or concerns.
• Maintaining yard and ensures it is organized and clean.
• Completing paperwork as required.
• Empty trash and wood hoppers.
• Follows forklift rules and policies as described by Company
• Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
Shift start: 4:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 6 months of experience driving a forklift or operating
similar equipment Successfully complete forklift driver licensing
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 25 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Universal Forest Products
Universal Forest Products, Inc., is a U.S.-based global
corporation that finds reward in its roots and its hard-earned
success. Founded in 1955 as a supplier of lumber to the
manufactured housing industry, Universal today is a
multibillion-dollar holding company with subsidiaries around the
globe that serve three robust markets: retail, industrial and
construction. Since 1993, Universal has been publicly traded
(Nasdaq: UFPI). We’re headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Keywords: Universal Forest Products, Sacramento , Forklift Operator II, Other , Thornton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!