Xfinity Communities Sales Specialist
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Responsible for enabling revenue growth and product penetration in
assigned multi-dwelling properties/communities by working cross-
functionally with internal teams to ensure service is available to
every customer moving into a new development prior to their move-in
date, building partnerships with developers, builders and sales
agents and leveraging these partnerships to open marketing channels
to these new residents with the ultimate goal of selling them
Company services. Oversees Company's presence at all new build
(single family unit & multi-dwelling unit) projects in the Company
serviceable area. Utilizes basic knowledge of Company's products
and services as well as sales process experience to maximize sales.
Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction. Develops
competence in own area by performing routine work.
- Provides customer service in order to build and maintain strong
relationships between customers and the Company. Addresses
complaints quickly, provides prompt follow up and advises
management of any situation outside position's scope of
- Collaborates in the preparation of project status reports;
maintains accurate sales/service records and customer activity
- Collaborates with other work streams, projects and initiatives
which may impact successful completion of project.
- Collaborates in multi-dwelling unit special product buildouts
like WiFi Ready, Self Install Kit Ready and Connected
- Participates in activation of Company services of both
residential and business passing's in mixed use properties.
- Assists in presentations to managers and developers and attends
meetings and social functions to maintain a high level of
visibility for the Company.
- Captures all new build/win-back leads.
- Educates clients on Company's wiring specs; build processes,
timeline expectations etc., for successful project delivery.
- Supports local construction points of contact to pull statement
of work and project bids.
- Tracks projects through pre-construction through
- Initiates relationships with developer so the Company is
favored at new build locations.
- Effectively communicates with clients and Company
- Assists in preparing weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports on
- Supports VIP client build-outs and communications.
- Assists in delivering face-to-face sales presentations that
demonstrate knowledge of the latest Company products and
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging
technologies to best position business services in the
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Company credo,
ensuring a superior customer experience.
- Attends out-of-the-office meetings with customers on as needed
basis and demonstrates advanced verbal and written skills in
presenting, persuading and negotiating.
- Effectively hands off ownership to team member as
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Sacramento , Xfinity Communities Sales Specialist, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!