Company: Universal Forest Products
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Machine Operator I is responsible for the set up and operation
of a production machine in accordance with established procedures
and guidelines. Works under immediate supervision; relies on
instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the
functions of the job.
SFO-03 WS-03 WS-LC
• Securing and maintaining material and supplies required on the
• Completing work area set up.
• Operating and feeding the machine in a safe and efficient manner,
and according to established procedures.
• Stacking completed products in accordance with established
procedures, and if required, may cover, label and band
• Ensuring work area is safe, clean and organized, and that
equipment is safe to operate.
• Completing pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and
reports any problems or concerns.
• Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment.
• Maintaining production records as required.
• Checking materials and finished products to ensure compliance
• Performing duties consistent with established safety and quality
procedures, rules, and standards.
• Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
A high school diploma/GED is preferred but not required. At least 6
months of experience in manufacturing and/or assembling is
required. Working knowledge of basic math.
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 25 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Universal Forest Products
Universal Forest Products, Inc., is a U.S.-based global
corporation that finds reward in its roots and its hard-earned
success. Founded in 1955 as a supplier of lumber to the
manufactured housing industry, Universal today is a
multibillion-dollar holding company with subsidiaries around the
globe that serve three robust markets: retail, industrial and
construction. Since 1993, Universal has been publicly traded
(Nasdaq: UFPI). We’re headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Keywords: Universal Forest Products, Sacramento , Machine Operator, Other , Thornton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!