Company: Ashfield Healthcare
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Ashfield Healthcare has a long-standing partnership with a
leading Biotechnology company, across Commercial, and Patient
We are seeking a Clinical Educator (CE) to deliver educational
support to identified HCP offices providing infusion therapy to
patients. Additionally, the CE will deliver clinical knowledge,
expertise, and educational support to identified Healthcare
Professionals (Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician
Assistants, Infusion Nurses, Medical Assistants, and other allied
healthcare professionals) to help increase their knowledge and
understanding of the disease state and approved product
indication(s) to meet all relevant standards as set by the company
and program management.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield and to represent a top
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision,
401k, disability & life insurance, employee
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests
and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
- Provide educational support to identified HCP's offices
discussing dosing and administration for approved infused
medication based on approved Prescribing Information and provide
ongoing support as needed.
- Provide disease state and approved product related educational
support to Healthcare Professionals as agreed by the client and
Client Account Manager.
- Coordinate with client field force on addressing educational
and support needs barriers for patients.
- Use only approved materials provided by Ashfield or by the
client, without changing, copying, or distributing the
- Attend and complete all training courses and related competency
assessments that Ashfield requires, to an appropriate standard and
within a specified timeframe
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key customers.
- Complete all required administrative responsibilities in a
timely manner. Some of these could include but are not limited to;
daily computer updates, weekly summary of activity reports, emails
and monthly expense reports
- Maintain professional registration and/or licensing as required
by applicable state laws
- Attend local and national meetings and/or conferences, upon
request, to keep abreast of plans, activities and developments and
to exchange knowledge and experience within the team
- Maintain all company equipment and materials in accordance with
- Comply with all Ashfield Policies and Procedures, along with
all Client Policies and Procedures as required
- Be contactable during working hours to answer queries
- Possess a full valid US driver's license at all times and to
notify the company immediately of any offences or accumulation of
- Perform other duties as requested
What do you need for this position?
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current state license
- Bachelors/BSN or equivalent work-related experience
- Infusion Experience Required
- Product Education (ie. MOA, infusion training, wastage and
handling, dose modification) required
- Understanding of the workflow of Infusion Suites strongly
- Minimum of 3 years' disease state working in Neurology or
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry as clinical educator
or sales preferred
- Experience working in a collaborative team approach with field
- Demonstrate effective and professional communication
- Ability to present to various groups of people including
physicians and other members of the office staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- A self-starter with high personal motivation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Evidence of continual professional development and a desire to
update professional knowledge base regularly
- Willingness to travel in assigned territory
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader
in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We
partner with our clients across Commercial, Patient Solutions,
Medical Affairs, Market Access, and Event Experiences to build
creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed
flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by
helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines,
knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without
regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family
care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and
practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local
ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We
appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified
candidates will be considered.
Keywords: Ashfield Healthcare, Sacramento , Clinical Educator, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!