Company: Mary's Pizza Shack
Posted on: June 10, 2021
REPORTS TO: Service Manager CLASSIFICATION: Nonexempt
POSITION SUMMARY Mary's Pizza Shack's reputation is based on
excellent service and quality food. As a hostperson, you are
responsible for maintaining this reputation by ensuring the
customer has the best experience possible while visiting our
restaurant. Being friendly, efficient, and giving the customers the
respect they deserve is the most effective way to provide excellent
service. At Mary's no request is too outrageous, and no favor is
too great to consider.
- Demonstrate Mary's suggestive selling techniques
- Ability to listen and understand the customers needs
- Ability to maintain Mary's Scorecard Standards
- Adhere to all Mary's Dress Code Standards
- Demonstrate Mary's Upbeat Personality Philosophy
- Acknowledge guests as they enter or depart the restaurant in a
friendly upbeat demeanor
- Ensure dirty tables are cleaned and ready for the next guest
within two minutes of prior guests departure
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The following reflects management's
definition of essential functions for this job but does not
restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or
reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Must have thorough knowledge of specials and soup of the
- Have thorough knowledge of table sections.
- Ability to rotate table sections when seating guests
- Keep tables clean and organized; always be ready for your next
guest. Pre bus when necessary.
- Follow all Alcohol and Beverage Laws (if under 18 you are not
allowed to serve any alcoholic beverages)
- Follow all safety and health guidelines
- Follow all clean up and pre shift procedures related to your
Keywords: Mary's Pizza Shack, Sacramento , Host Dixon, Other , Dixon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!