Operator, Lift Truck
Company: Constellation Brands
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Receives inbound raw materials used in production and packaging
according outlined methods and production needs.
- Removes and stores finished product from production lines or
inbound trucks and transfers to assigned locations.
- Maintains records for review and audit purposes.
- Performs daily safety checks and maintenance of powered lift -
to include but not limited to fueling, washing and greasing.
- Performs duties to maintain clean and safe work
- Participates in physical inventory requirements.
- Assists in staging and outbound loading of trucks/trains as
- Responsible for compliance with CWUS sustainability policies
and practices which are economically viable, socially acceptable
and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at
each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling,
which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible
- Follows safe operating procedures, support safety programs and
policies to safeguard personal safety, company property,
environmental and team member's safety.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 0 to 2 years' experience in a warehouse environment
- Lift Truck experience preferred, heavy machinery operation will
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must be able to work various shifts
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Works outdoors/indoors
- Works in warm/cold climates
- Works in high places
- Works on wet surfaces
- Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
- Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
- Must be able to move up to 55 lbs.
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of
equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment
opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex,
race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national
origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital
status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression),
familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information,
pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any
other group or category within the framework of the applicable
discrimination laws and regulations).
Keywords: Constellation Brands, Sacramento , Operator, Lift Truck, Other , Acampo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!