Company: PBK Architects
Posted on: June 10, 2021
For over 40 years, PBK has been a leader in architectural and
engineering design solutions across the United States. We are
constantly seeking the brightest and most talented minds to be part
of our award winning firm. Here at PBK, we pride ourselves in
providing the best in class programmers, planners, architects,
engineers, and consultants to offer top notch customer service. We
strive to make a positive impact for future generations with our
actions today. Heres your chance, are you ready to make a
Description Project Architect
The Project Architect is responsible for producing high quality
construction documents per PBK Standards. The Project Architect
will participate in all phases of the project, including Schematic
Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction
Administration. The Project Architect reports to the Project
Manager and is responsible for the performance of the production
team working underneath him or her. The Project Architect will work
closely with the Project Manager to ensure timely projects
completion within budget constraints in accordance PBKs quality and
client service standards.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Direct and coordinate production of construction documents and
specifications in compliance with PBK standards.
- Organize and direct the architectural and/or engineering teams
to execute the work in an orderly, timely and coordinated
- Ensure that project meets the budget goals and schedules set by
- Coordination with government agencies, utility companies and
resolve plan check and approval issues with the agencies.
- Must exhibit strong knowledge of building codes and have the
ability to ensure compliance.
- Direct, organize and mentor junior staff with the
responsibility of overseeing their assignments.
- Support Project Manager, Production Director and/or Client
Executive in supervision of project staff.
- Establish budget, task schedule and other components of the
work plan with Project Manager.
- Work with Project Manager to establish project budget and
- Must be a licensed Architect in the state of California.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture is required.
- Architecture License is required.
- 5 + years of professional experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using Revit.
- Strong customer service, organizational, and communication
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and
career advancement within an award winning architectural firm. We
offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. An
aggressive, client oriented personality with a knack for creative
problem solving will succeed in this position.
PBK has built a client base of more than 200 clients, a list
that includes school districts, university systems, hospital
systems and Fortune 500 corporations. PBK offers employees
competitive wages, health care and 401K matching along with
numerous opportunities to become involved in extra-curricular
activities and organizations established through the firm. PBK has
established a culture that has led to the firm being named to the
list of Best Places to Work.
Keywords: PBK Architects, Sacramento , Project Architect, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!