Company: Riebes Auto Parts LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
As a RIEBES AUTO PARTS Wholesale Counterperson, you are looked
at as the face of the retail store and the go to person as soon as
our customers enter our retail stores for all of their automotive
needs. You don't need to be able to tear and motor down and rebuild
it (however, if you can, that's awesome) - but we do need you to
have a background and knowledge of automotive parts. A RIEBES AUTO
PARTS Wholesale Counterperson is a great opportunity whether you
are looking to spend your career with us, want to work
full/part-time or you just want to get your foot in the door with
us to explore other careers at some point - We welcome you! What
you will be doing: The primary job function of this position is to
provide prompt and courteous service to all customers of Riebes
Auto Parts, either over the telephone or through direct contact in
the store. The Wholesale counterperson needs to be dedicated to
facilitating all of our customers' needs. The wholesale business is
conducted in a fast paced, multi tasking environment. Paying
attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks in an
organized and timely manner is essential to your success as a
Riebes wholesale Counterperson. The Wholesale Counterperson will
work directly with the delivery departments and order pullers. It
is important that we all treat each other with respect and
cooperate in all functions of our jobs. Success depends on very
accurate team work. This is the right opportunity for you if
- Genuinely enjoy helping our retail and wholesale customers with
their auto parts and service questions
- Have gained your parts experience by working the automotive
industry or have gained your experience tinkering with/repairing
cars & trucks through the year
- You are willing to learn all things automotive if you don't
have the background in automotive parts.
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career -
the opportunities are endless! What's in it for you:
- Awesome people and brand
- Competitive Pay
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company with a family feel
- A Culture of promotion from within, using your creativity,
finding solutions/fixes, and where no 2 days or career paths are
- Great training, and ongoing development with support from
multiple leaders/your team Required Job Skills
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Able to be flexible with your schedule including evenings,
weekends and holidays
- Ability to pass a background and drug test prior to hire
- Previous experience in a parts store or automotive industry or
at least a willingness to learn all things auto parts.
- High School Diploma or GED. Technical or Trade school courses
or degree. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interaction with customers is to be at a highly professional
and courteous level.
- Must be functionally literate and capable of understanding and
recognizing part numbers.
- Must be able to recognize billing errors in part numbers and
- Must be able to move heavy objects utilizing equipment such as
hand trucks, dollies, pallet jacks, etc., without injury to
themselves or others.
- Must be able to repeatedly bend or stoop to ground level
shelves and be able to reach upper shelves with the use of a stool
- Must be able to work on their feet, stand or walk, for their
assigned work shift. Other duties
- Love fast paced retail environments
- Great listening skills and empathy for customers
- Your focus in the wholesale department must be on the customer
that you are serving. Your communication is to be respectful and
concise at all times. Speak clearly and be certain that you
understand everything they are saying. Verify information by
repeating it back. It is extremely important that the customer has
confidence in your ability and that you possess an understanding of
the value of his time.
- Phones need to be answered quickly. Wholesale customers are
usually pressed for time and a long delay in answering the phone is
unacceptable. Long periods of being on hold can result in the
customer going elsewhere. The correct handling of telephones is a
learned skill that needs to be developed.
- Maintaining a safe and clean workplace is essential to this
job. Work areas need to be kept clean as you go and left neat at
the end of each shift. You may also be called upon to assist in
conducting store inventories, special events, various maintenance
jobs, assisting customers in loading products and assisting other
employees as needed.
- Wholesale counter people may be called on at any time to assist
at the retail counter, conduct inventories, or perform general
housekeeping tasks as needed by management.
- At all times, including after successful completion of the
introductory period, employment with the Company is considered to
be at-will and the employment relationship may be terminated at any
time for any lawful reason by either party.
Keywords: Riebes Auto Parts LLC, Sacramento , Wholesale Counterperson, Other , Auburn, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!