Patient Registration Representative
Company: Marshall Medical Center
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Department: Patient Registration Shift: Primarily Days (United
States of America) Type: Regular - Per Diem Job Description
POSITION SUMMARY The Patient Registration Representative accurately
enters all our patients into Marshall Medical Center (MMC) for
treatment and ensures that patients are comfortable and safe, as
they undergo the admission process. Delivers a caring and
professional first impression of MMC at all times. Collects
complete and accurate demographic and financial information
regarding a patient's admission in order to facilitate patient
service and reimbursement. This position is responsible for
collecting deductibles and co-pay moneys from our patients at the
time of service. This position must understand and adhere to an
ever-changing myriad of federal and state regulations regarding
patient consent, release of information (ROI), Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal, State and
Private Insurance reimbursement requirements. Interacts with
patients, physicians, nursing, ancillary and support staff on a
daily basis in the course of their work. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduation from High School or equivalent required.
- Previous health care experience preferred. Skills:
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills required.
- Significant PC Windows, Word and Excel skills required.
- Proven Accurate data entry and 10-key skills required.
- Excellent communications skills required.
- Proven ability to be an effective member of a work team.
Keywords: Marshall Medical Center, Sacramento , Patient Registration Representative, Other , Placerville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!