Regional EHS Coordinator
Company: BrightView Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then
you may have found your crew. We're looking for a Regional EHS
Coordinator (Environmental Health & Safety) to join our team.
Here's what you'd do: This position is responsible to provide day
to day EHS support to branch leadership and operating teams within
designated Region. Support includes coaching, teaching and training
field personnel on safe operating behaviors and the design,
development and implementation of safety and risk control programs.
Functions as a subject matter expert and consultant to help
internal clients build sustainable loss improvement processes
within their operating organizations that they will own and
operate. You'd be responsible for:
- Providing daily and continuous safety support to the landscape
development lines of business.
- Conducting compliance reviews, general risk assessments and
other safety assessments to support BrightView Health, Safety and
- Providing daily guidance and direction in EHS programs at the
field level, branch leadership level, and regional leadership to
ensure a common and effective approach.
- Maintaining, auditing, and updating as needed BrightView SOP's
for all safe work practices and equipment and utilize them in the
day to day training.
- Coaching, training, guiding, and mentoring the branch
leadership through the BrightView Safety Management System.
- Reviewing accidents/incidents which occur in the area of
responsibility and conduct field audits, reporting and managing the
- Participating in and support detailed incident investigations
and Root Cause Analysis.
- Assisting in the development and presentation of relevant EHS
- The ability to work with employees and leadership to achieve
cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
- Traveling to branch locations and jobsites as required and
perform any additional duties as needed.
- Visiting and walk the jobsites on a regular basis to establish
EHS presence and provide support.
- Conducting daily, weekly, and monthly EHS Meetings/Trainings
and schedule as needed.
- Performing field safety observations during each visit.
- The ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and
maintenance of PPE.
- Conducting Critical Behavior Based safety observations
- Performing additional duties as assigned by Corporate Director
of Environmental, Health, and Safety
- Oversight and Implementation of Day-to-Day Field
- Working with the Branch Leadership and Field Teams to ensure
work practices are understood and followed.
- Coordinating Region, Market and Branch level safety
- Conducting EHS audits and assessments of on-going operations to
measure compliance with regulatory requirements and conformance to
BrightView company policies and procedures.
- Planning, administering, and managing BrightView safety
policies, programs, procedures, and systems for assigned
- Serving as the single point of contact for Region, Market, and
Branch Leadership in area of responsibility.
- Ensuring EHS policies, procedures, programs, and systems are
trained and available to our employees. Here's what to know about
working here: At BrightView, we're a tight-knit crew who are as
passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other.
Though we're the nation's leading landscape company, we maintain a
small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team
members feel at home.-- If you're looking to join a crew of
talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies
could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our
range of services, including landscape design, development,
maintenance and enhancements, there's no limit to what we can do,
and what you can achieve. In addition to industry-leading
development opportunities, you'll also have benefits and perks
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance Think you've found your
crew?-- BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify
Employer. Find out how you can get a landscape that supports your
goals and a team of experts focused on you. BrightView refers to
BrightView Holdings, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates,
and may sometimes refer to the BrightView set of companies. Each
subsidiary or affiliate is a separate legal entity.
Keywords: BrightView Holdings, Inc., Sacramento , Regional EHS Coordinator, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!