Company: Rexel USA Incorporated
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel
distribution of electrical products and services for the energy
world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and
sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy
performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings. We
Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference "At Rexel, we take the time to
understand what matters most to you, this is how we build rewarding
experiences and careers." ---Caroline Becker, VP HR We are seeking
an Automation Specialist to join our Rexel Automation team at our
Sacramento, CA location to serve our Northern California region:
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for growing repair, re-manufacturing and other
customer asset management services within an assigned
- Leverage software and other tools on-site utilizing Rexel and
other company software as required.
- Other duties include Selling, marketing, promoting and
demonstrating Solutions and products.
- Observe and report customer satisfaction (experience) levels.
Communicate suggestions for improvements.
- Prospect, qualify, close and process Rockwell Automation repair
& remanufacturing business.
- Increasing business by generating sales to existing customers
and by selling additional products to existing customers.
- Presents Rexel's repair, re-manufacturing & other supply chain
related solutions to customers.
- Pursues product applications utilizing personal knowledge,
internal specialists or other internal resources, vendor
representatives and other available sources.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships. Learns and
evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer
objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Processes product quotations and provides continuous follow up
throughout the completion of the customer's purchasing cycle.
- Coordinates and directs employee teams to assist in large
customer projects and high tech automation issues.
- Gathers and reports to management information regarding the
company, competitors, pricing, products and current and future
market trends as well as assists management and vendors in
planning, tracking and implementing sales strategies and developing
- Achieves and maintains technical capabilities at required
levels, attends customer seminars, schools and special promotions
and participates in sales meetings, vendor seminars and training
schools to enhance and maintain personal and product
- Analyze market conditions, develop an annual business plan and
coordinate its implementation.
- Able to identify and affect customer internal support processes
which affect purchasing decisions.
- Ability to promote the value-add of the assigned products in
- Ability to transform product and service sales opportunities
into system sales opportunities when appropriate (Drive Systems,
MCCs, Engineered Services, Process Solutions, etc.)
- Participate in implementation of automation commercial
- Participate in technical training to develop and maintain
automation product and application knowledge
- Other duties as assigned Requirements:
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude
with customers and to be sensitive to their needs based on our core
value that the customer must be at the center of everything we
- Exhibits a Customer centric attitude both externally at the
customer and internally within the company
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Salaried Position, Hours as required normally M-F 8:00 AM -
- Some Emergency Calls as needed Qualifications:
- High School diploma or Two-year technical degree or more
- Qualified applicants must be customer oriented and motivated
with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability
to drive decisions with influence.
- Product and application knowledge essential.
- Equivalent experience in the industry with a strong sales
background will be given serious consideration.--
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal
Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities - We like to promote from
Keywords: Rexel USA Incorporated, Sacramento , Automation Specialist, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!