Company: Holman Enterprises
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Holman Enterprises, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey,
is an international automotive services company. Beginning in 1924
as a single Ford dealership, Holman has evolved to encompass six
business segments that support several diverse sectors of the
Holman Automotive, one of the largest privately-owned dealership
groups in the United States, with more than 38 retail franchises 17
brands from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest;
Steward Financial Services, an auto retail finance
Holman Insurance Services, a commercial and consumer insurance
Holman Parts Distribution, a national multi-brand powertrain parts
Auto Truck Group, a truck up-fitting business; and
ARI, the largest privately-owned fleet leasing and management
company in the world
The powder coater is responsible for powder coating parts that meet
job part specifications
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Properly clean and maintain equipment
- Properly cleanup work area to meet company standards at the end
- Check paint workmanship while painting and inform of
- Possess knowledge of powder coating knowledge of at least 2
- Possess an understanding and exercise extreme care during the
operation of powder coating equipment.
- Inform and communicate suggestions and errors to relevant
departments for continuous improvement of the process.
- Understand the value that quality plays in the overall success
of the company, help in increasing the quality of our products for
the appearance and safety for our customers.
- Ability to operate required tools within standard operations
- Must comply with the company's safety policies and clean
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this
position. Employees will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties
requested by their supervisor in compliance with applicable Federal
and State laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to
reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some
requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or
significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other
- Entry-level position previous auto body experience is
preferred, but not required.
- Possess the ability to use electrical/power tools
- Able to correctly use all required safety equipment.
- Must be able to perform within the established company
standards, which include but are not limited to standard operating
procedures, quality and performance.
- Must possess the ability to gain the knowledge and
understanding of work orders.
- Must pass a physical, drug test, and criminal background check
prior to employment.
- 1-2 years previous experience in a powder coating production
- Valid driver's license preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Requires working on hard floor - standing, sitting, laying,
bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting and stooping.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds regularly.
- The ability to pass the annual respiratory fit testing and
spirometry (medical evaluation) testing.
- Requires wearing required personal protective equipment (ie.,
respiratory protection) and following all applicable policies
related to OSHA requirements.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Holman Enterprises, Sacramento , Powder Coater, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!