Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Campbell Soup Supply Company located in Dixon, CA has an
immediate job opening for an Electrician/Mechanic in our tomato
processing facility. This is a full-time position with seasonal
overtime work required. Successful candidates will have advanced
experience with programmable logic controllers, computer and
networking skills preferable. In addition, the candidate will have
mechanical experience on pumps, motors, gearboxes, etc.
Maintenance staff team members do various types of work under
minimal supervision including trouble shooting and maintaining
electrical control systems, instrumentation, process control
systems and operator interface terminals for large scale
manufacturing. In addition, they will assist in all preventative
maintenance activities in their assigned area by utilizing
technical skills and a team approach to problem solving. Team
members are responsible for meeting production goals and making
sure all aspects of compliance are being met in the areas of safety
Summary of Qualifications
* Ability to read and comprehend electrical schematics and
* Thorough understanding of AC & DC circuits, electrical devices
* Ability to troubleshoot, maintain and PM pumps, motors,
* Fabrication and welding skills/certifications
* Maintain, troubleshoot, and program programmable logic
controllers (PLC), specifically Allen-Bradley. Key concepts include
I/O addressing, PLC communication protocols, instruction sets and
data table structures.
* Maintain and troubleshoot operator interfaces including
programming and Ethernet communication networking.
* Install, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot variable frequency
* Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair motor control centers (MCC)
and all circuit protection devices.
* Know and understand how test equipment works and when, where
and how to use it. Knowledge and skills required, but not limited
to, the following:
* Calibration standards
* Current probe
* Volt/ohm/amp meter (multimeter)
* Proficiency in programming and troubleshooting techniques for
electrical/electronic systems and platforms.
* Working knowledge of personal computers with Microsoft
* Experience with SAP a plus.
* Must have working knowledge of arc flash, Lock out/Tag Out
(LOTO), fall protection equipment, National Electric Code (NEC) and
other forms of personal protective equipment.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.