Estate Planning Attorney
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are looking for an Estate Planning Assistant who is very
positive and proactive by nature, is an exceptional proofreader and
is dedicated to client service. In this role , you will support our
estate planning attorneys and work collaboratively with our
department paralegal. The successful candidate will have
exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills with the
ability to communicate with clients, attorneys, and staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support for estate planning
- Efficiently handle administrative tasks including completing
file opening documents, maintaining attorney calendars and schedule
- Maintain correspondence and estate documents (deeds, wills,
- Track status of current cases , particularly pending trust
administration and probate deadlines.
- Additional duties as assigned including assisting other
attorneys and secretaries, as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- At least 3 years of experience supporting a busy estate
planning practice is required.
- Must have a strong familiarity and working knowledge of estate
planning documents and terminology including trusts, wills, deeds,
powers of attorney.
- Must have knowledge of trust administration processes and
probate procedures and forms.
- Must possess the ability to articulate information with
diplomacy and professionalism while keeping client/attorney
- Must have strong organizational skills to efficiently and
effectively prioritize and complete various tasks on time with
attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have excellent grammar and proofreading skills to prepare
correspondence including emails, letters, and other documents to
clients and other professionals .
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word ,
Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience dealing with high net-worth clients is a
Keywords: SearchPros, Sacramento , Estate Planning Attorney, Legal , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!