Customer Fulfillment - Technical Lead
Company: Blue Diamond Growers
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Customer Fulfillment - Technical Lead page is loaded Customer
Fulfillment - Technical Lead Apply locations Sacramento, CA time
type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id 03719
Job Summary:The Technical Lead - Customer Fulfillment drives the
order-to-cash (O2C) team toward optimization and solution
implementation. This role requires a passion for solving complex
problems in fulfillment operations, customer experience, and
technological tools. This person will work closely with the
customer fulfillment team to ensure that the technical requirements
for internal and external partners are met, supporting growth,
efficiency, and accuracy to guide the team to deliver best-in-class
results. This is a good fit for you if you're excited by an
opportunity to "roll up your sleeves" on a variety of initiatives
and you leap at the chance to guide O2C strategy.
Supports various organizational functions, reporting to the Senior
Manager, Customer Fulfillment.
If you seek a culture that empowers, builds, and innovates, we
welcome the opportunity to have a high-potential individual join
and elevate our team's capabilities. If this is you, we encourage
you to apply for this exciting opportunity in the Fulfillment
team!Job Description: ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support cross-functional teams in optimization efforts and
execution of process improvements to reduce errors, empower team
members, and innovate.
- Lead the charge of technical solutions and process
standardization in the O2C process, including systems integration,
, data gathering/scorecarding and automation.
- Partner with relative teams to implement technical advancements
to optimize the organizational O2C process and maintain
- Take a proactive approach in providing immediate and long-term
solutions to issues and anomalies, so our team can stay ahead of
- Serve as an escalation point for all technical-related O2C
issues from issue receipt to long-term resolution. You'll be the
guru our team looks up to for guidance and support.
- Provide on-going training and coaching to continuously empower
team members to improve technical capabilities and expertise.
- Development of partnerships with internal/external partners to
support the technical aspects of the customer fulfillment
- Analyze and recommend new technologies and tools to enhance
customer fulfillment systems and processes. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Fulfillment, supply Chain or
related field, with at least three in a technical area
- A passion for understanding the "why" that is driving technical
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical
and non-technical stakeholders.
- ERP/SAP and EDI savvy - willingness to get your hands
- Skilled data analysis in Excel and other tools to identify
opportunities or trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to convert analysis into insights.
- Self-directed; requires limited oversight. PREFERRED MAJOR,
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Exposure to SQL, Tableau, Power BI or other data analysis tools
- N/A PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to work in office/desk environment for extended
- Able to make occasional trips within the continental United
States WORK ENVIRONMENT Hybrid office and remote environment.Blue
Diamond Growers is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Education:High School/GED
(Required)Other Job Details:Work Shift:DayPay Type:SalaryHourly
Rate (if applicable):N/ATargeted Exempt Salary Range (if
applicable):$73,100.00 - $94,900.00Grow your career. Partner with
us. We Are the Almond People!Blue Diamond Growers (BDG) is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. BDG provides equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color,
age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic
information. BDG also complies with all provisions of the U.S.
Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the
rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.
Join our Talent Community Introduce yourself to our recruiters and
we'll get in touch if there's a role that seems like a good match.
About Us About Blue Diamond In 1910 a cooperative of 230 California
almond growers formed with the following core values:
- To build strong relationships among growers and with their
- To communicate directly and honestly; and
- To work as a team to realize the best return on their
investment. More than a century later, Blue Diamond Growers still
adheres to these values at every level of our operation. Our
employees are strongly committed to the brand and to each other -
the word "family" is often used to describe our culture. Today,
Blue Diamond Growers represents more than 3,000 almond growers in
California - the state that provides over 80% of the world's
supply. We are one of the most recognized food brands in the world,
with annual sales exceeding $1billion. We believe in transparency
and honest communication. Our work style is team-based, working
together to innovate, process, and distribute the best almond
products to the world. After more than 100 years, our core values
of integrity, partnership, innovation and quality remain strong.
Our commitment to excellence has driven Blue Diamond's
unprecedented growth, innovation, high quality, and value. You'll
find these values at work throughout our company. We strive for a
diverse workforce, always aiming for greater levels of inclusion.
In addition to a robust benefits package, we offer an employee
wellness and fitness program, in which a majority of our workforce
Keywords: Blue Diamond Growers, Sacramento , Customer Fulfillment - Technical Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...