Data Security Applications Analyst job in Sacramento CA
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Data Security Applications Analyst job in Sacramento
Modis is seeking a Data Security Applications Analyst for a 6 month
contract located in the Sacramento area. This Data Security
Applications Analyst job will consist of representing an
Application Services Team and serves as a liaison to the Data
Security Office on project teams and other IS initiatives, work
with other IS operations support departments to identify, and
recommend solutions on security-related issues.
- BA/BS Degree or the equivalent combination of education
- Experience in healthcare applications as typically
acquired in 5 to 8 years.
- In-depth knowledge of application environments including
production, test and interfaces.
- Experience working closely with health care application
users, vendors and technical professionals.
- Good organization skills; ability to prioritize multiple
activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and
deliver quality service.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with the
ability to communicate complex technical issues in terms clearly
understood by all.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Visio.
- Ability to be involved in multiple projects at the same
- Ability to gather requirements and create workflows using
business analysis standard practice.
- Knowledgeable of NIST, HIPAA, FIPS, and other recognized
industry security standards and best practices.
- Knowledge of technical planning, administration, and
management of information systems, operational and technical
- Specialized knowledge of information systems security
concepts and current information security trends and practices
including security processes.
If you feel that you are a strong fit for this position or want to
learn more about it please apply to the Modis
Keywords: , Sacramento , Data Security Applications Analyst job in Sacramento CA, IT / Software / Systems , Mather, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!