Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Voice Lead IT Project Manager
for our client in the IT Services domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Sacramento, CA/ Zip Code: 95825
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Voice Lead IT Project Manager
Role Description: The Voice Lead IT Project Manager would need to
have at least 5 years of experience.
- Provide project leadership to motivate project team members, set
achievable objectives, maintain a positive outlook, take
responsibility, make decisions and provide constructive
- Build, track and monitor project plan(s) using either MS Project
or RPM Workbench to ensure that the project is on schedule and
budget and that it remains so.
- Ensure project data is accurate and available for review by
management and ensure that management is proactively informed of
potential problems and risks so that they can be mitigated or
resolved before they become insurmountable.
- Utilize a proactive change control process.
- Use negotiation skills to achieve successful project outcomes
around issues, scope, schedule, costs/budget and resources.
- Manage the project funding/budget process.
- Manages project managers and teams from other groups who supply
resources and services to the project.
- Consistently support compliance and the Principles of
Responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of
information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with
ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to
applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations,
accreditation and licensure requirements (if applicable).
- This position requires a project manager who can work with
minimal oversight to identify needed resources, define roles and
responsibilities, and arrange for the assignment of key project
- Proven expertise in project planning methodology and in leading a
matrixed team through a capital construction project life cycle is
- Client relationship building skills are essential, as is the
ability to manage complex, medium to large-scale project schedules
with multiple inter-dependencies.
- The Voice Lead Project Manager will be required to have knowledge
of Cisco?s VoIP platform.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: N/A
Recruiter Name: Akanksha Kapoor
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2188)