Senior Software Engineer
Company: Tokio Marine HCC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Tokio Marine HCC (TMHCC) brings 45 years of service to the
specialty insurance industry, today offering over 100 products to
commercial customers in 180 countries around the world.Our Good
Company values, including integrity, empowerment, and commitment to
customer service, and a culture of innovation, communication, and
collaboration make TMHCC a great place to work.The Casualty Group
and Artisan Group, one of the many areas of specialty insurance we
offer, is focused on customized policies for primary casualty,
excess casualty, and other focused areas(general, professional,
pollution, excess liabilities, and personal property coverage) for
our clients. TMHCC portals are the lifeblood creating the real time
connection to many of TMHCC's casualty service offerings. Artisan
and the larger umbrella of Casualty Group are pursuing a leader to
create the next generation of portals, engaging the users and
elevating their insurance experience with Tokio Marine
HCCthroughtechnology.Design, Develop, Code, test, debug, document,
and support software applications to satisfy requirements.
Organizes technical work and provides comprehensive consultation to
business unit, IT leaders and staff at the highest level. Work
closely with client management to interpret business requirements,
evaluate solutions, and make recommendations for meeting business
- Provide technical advice and lead small teams for software
- Collaborate with Architects and Development team to design and
implement larger subsystems and coordinate, assign, and review the
work of other Software Engineers.
- Partner with BA's to interpret business requirements and define
technical alternatives, tools and platforms.
- Ensure design and development incorporate reliability,
security, serviceability, maintainability, usability, performance
factors, business objectives, and overall level of quality.
- Make recommendations on priorities, design changes,
improvements, and problem resolution that impact the team or
department and support the changing business needs.
- Control own work priorities and participates in development of
plans/schedules/objectives for assigned projects/team.
- Document test plans and record test results.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and
analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
- Follow corporate change management and configuration management
standards.Position Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Possession of a 4-year bachelor's degree in computer science or
- Master's degree preferred
- Progressive professional experience in analysis, design, and
development skills using C#, MVC, .NET Core, T-SQL and/or Angular
- Experience building applications in a cloud native environment
and/or transitioning applications into the cloud.
- Experience in CI/CD Code Pipelines, AWS CodeCommit and TFS for
source control using Git repositories. #LI-ME2#IND123
Keywords: Tokio Marine HCC, Sacramento , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!