Tax Technology Automation Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The role of technology in tax and legal functions has grown
exponentially in importance as resource needs change and tax
regulations and legal management become more rigorous. If you are
someone who thrives in navigating the growing tax and legal
landscape through a technology lens and partnering with passionate
professionals to help companies achieve their objectives; then we
would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What You'll Do
As a professional in Deloitte's Tax Technology Consulting (TTC)
team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated
approach to technology implementations, automation, data wrangling,
managed legal services and analytics that help tax and legal
departments maximize the strategic value to the organization. You
will deliver services for companies that streamline their process
and increase efficiency; leveraging numerous applications.
As a Tax Technology Automation Manager, you will contribute to the
growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of way,
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with
executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Work with a team to optimize tax and legal process,
leveraging technology to align tax and legal software with the
clients' specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Identify, design and leverage technology and
innovative solutions to address tax and legal
- Support: Provide training around day-to-day activities, tax law
or situational changes.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader
TTC practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach;
participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize
and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 5+ years' experience with tax, legal and/or technology
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related
- Experience with data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, PowerBI,
Pyramid and RPA tools such as Blue Prism, UIPath and others
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification (either
in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the
role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended
until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Advanced Degree such as MST, MAC, or LLM
- Experience with Big 4, tax software firm or equivalent
- Experience with Agiloft and/or tax provision and compliance
software such as Corptax, Longview Tax and ONESOURCE
- Experience working directly with clients
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) practice
helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and
efficient function that enhances the core responsibilities of
compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a
strategic business advisor for the digital era. We specialize in
tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function's unique
needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we
help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct
and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax
impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary
combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help
clients with a successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TTC professionals are aligned across our global network of
member firms to support our clients' objectives and address their
challenges. Our team's multi-disciplinary approach combines tax
technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and
efficiency within our client's organization. TTC's business
services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap
development for a desired future state, data management solutions,
automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems,
agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more
about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting.
Keywords: Deloitte, Sacramento , Tax Technology Automation Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!