Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our client is a leading provider of internet and phone services.
Their robust portfolio of internet services includes comprehensive
solutions for both residential and business users. They are hiring
a PHP Developer to support the development and optimization of
software solutions that ensure scale and enterprise growth.
The PHP Developer will be responsible for developing frontend
components, providing recommendations on architecture and solution
design, and optimizing solution performance and reliability. This
individual will collaborate with the Software team to implement,
test, and continuously deliver new features.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus medical/dental/vision insurance,
401K, PTO, and more.
- Company is experiencing massive growth and expected to double
in size within the next year.
- Strong opportunity for advanced skills development and career
- Inspiring company mission to give back to the community through
- Work in a rapidly growing, essential industry that is in high
- Ability to be hands-on and provide suggestions on processes for
all stages of wireless projects.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development
- Design and develop applications in PHP, ensuring scalability,
repeatability, support, etc.
- Work with key users and stakeholders to understand needs and
build lasting partnerships.
- Ensure proper maintenance of new and existing products and user
features, troubleshooting complex technical issues as they
- Support in all stages of the project lifecycle from
requirements to design, to development, to testing, and
- Create code in full stack capacity - involving several
- Adhere to best practices, technical standards, etc. through
testing and team-wide support.
- Identify inefficiencies and analyze root cause and
- Stay up to date on the newest technologies and act as SME for
upper management to propose and prioritize upgrades.
- 2+ years of full stack software development experience using
- BS in Engineering, Science, or related field, preferred.
- In-depth coding background with experience in PHP, Python,
and/or Ansible development.
- Experience working with software tools such as Git, agile,
CI/CD, and/or TDD.
- Working knowledge and experience with networking equipment and
- Experience working with MVC framework.
- Skilled at modeling and defining relational database
- Ability to communicate technical initiatives clearly to a team
of both engineers and non-technical stakeholders.
- A true passion for developing software and a desire to learn
about new technologies and processes.
- High attention to detail and quality in a deadline-focused
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Sacramento , PHP Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!