SQL Developer - REMOTE
Location: El Dorado Hills
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Privately held, and never bought or for sale, we focus on
providing the best product at the best price, and provides the best
support. Now approaching 40 YEARS of service to the law enforcement
and public safety community, we provide 19 fully integrated
software applications to support agencies across the US.
-Candidates must reside in one of the following states: California,
Illinois, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, or Washington.-
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and
functions using T-SQL:
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
- Strong forensic data modeling analytical skills.
- Journeyman experience using programmability tools of Microsoft
- Analyze, document, and provide guidance on the design and
maintain SQL Server databases for the companys commercial products
and internally developed applications.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes,
including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure
high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Provide technical support to users and employees. Share
expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to
other peers and team members.
- Assist company developers with complex query tuning and schema
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with
CTO and users.
- Work with existing and new systems/programs as needed.
- Analyze existing SQL queries and indexes for performance
improvements; suggest new indexes.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time,
providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Prepare written documentation and instructions for users and
employees when needed.
- Review and coordinate with CTO all systems changes and programs
prior to their implementation.
- Speak and present in front of a large group for training and
What You Need for this Position
Two or Four-Year degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
- Five years or more related experience with MS SQL Server T-SQL
and Administration is required.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization, using
native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with backups, restores, and recovery models.
- Experience with High Availability, SQL Mirroring, Azure, and
other Disaster Recovery options with MS SQL Server.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, including Active
- Experience using Git, Bitbucket, and Jira highly
- Public Safety sector knowledge or experience is highly
- Must be able to pass an FBI criminal background check,
employment, and education history screening.
What's In It for You
Competitive base salary ($110,000-$130,000/year) and overall
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
So, if this sounds like yourself, we'd love to hear from you!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PS2-1625874 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Patrick Solano - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Sacramento , SQL Developer - REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , El Dorado Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!