Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a NFS BIO Project Coordinator
for our client in the IT Services domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Sacramento, CA/ Zip Code: 95825
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: NFS BIO Project Coordinator
Role Description: The NFS BIO Project Coordinator would need to
have at least 5 years of experience.
- Assists Project/Program Managers with tracking and reporting of
project costs and status to ensure accuracy in reporting and to
minimize project delays.
- Independently completes project-related activities, and initiates
- Responsible for organizational level operations including
procurement quotes, purchase orders and invoices and acts as a
liaison to finance and procurement.
- Functions as an information source on organization policies and
- Requires interaction with Facilities, Senior Management, and
other Business Units.
- Identify areas of improvements for service and performance of
reporting tools and processes.
- Ensures required project documentation and reporting for key
project time and budget requirements.
- Creates status reports, resource management reports, project
status reports, and other customized reports as requested to comply
with PMO Governance or other mandates.
- Adheres to strict confidentiality and information privacy
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project coordinator
portfolio management and project support and/or related work.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, summarization, conceptualization, and
prioritization of time.
- Ability to initiate and drive process improvements.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within
- Ability to manage rapidly and frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels
- Functional knowledge of project management methodology and
- Advanced, high level proficiency of Microsoft Office products
(Visio, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Microsoft
- You must own a vehicle and be able to travel to work locations on
a regular basis.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: N/A
Recruiter Name: Sumit Singh
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2072)