Company: Victor Community Support Services
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Position Summary:Under the supervision of the Director of
Administrative Services, the Human Resource Information Systems
(HRIS) Administrator will work closely with the Human Resources
(HR) and Payroll teams to develop and maintain the policies and
processes that fuel a healthy and functional HRIS/HCM system. The
HRIS Administrator will be the lead point of contact for the
support of all HR systems and will act as the subject matter expert
in relation to HRIS/HCM, providing support in the development and
implementation of HR systems, process improvement, and projects.
- Serves as key liaison with HCM vendor and other
- Becomes expert in and manages HCM solution to meet the business
needs and support all modules within the HCM including time and
attendance, payroll, compensation, performance management, absence
and security, and applicant tracking system.
- Leads review of HCM system upgrades, revisions, and
customizations. Collaborates with functional and technical staff,
both internal and external, to achieve required HCM results.
- Provides support for the HR Department and payroll team,
including but not limited to, researching and resolving HCM
problems, unexpected results or process flaws.
- Writes, maintains, develops and supports a variety of reports
or queries for stakeholders in HR, payroll and other departments to
analyze data, perform audits and maintain data integrity.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate security structure within
the HCM and manages employee access.
- Maintains validation tables to ensure accurate data and
reporting. Identifies opportunities to optimize and enhance
- Assists with training on new processes and other
responsibilities as assigned. Essential Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Information
Technology, or Computer Science or equivalent education, training,
- Three years minimum experience in ATS/HCM/HRIS administration
or related software system experience.
- Possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of HCM/HRIS system/database design,
structure, and functions with the ability to develop reports.
- Possesses strong analytical and collaboration skills with a
demonstrated ability to deliver processes and tools that are simple
- Experience performing diagnostic tests and audits, as well as
- Experience identifying training needs, developing training
curriculum and facilitating training.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and
can clearly articulate ideas and recommendations.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance plan for employee and family
- 8 Paid Holidays, PTO and Sick pay
- Retirement Savings Plan (403B)
- 100% Employer Funded Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Wellness Benefit
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Cell Phone & Internet Reimbursement (Temporary)
- 501(c)(3) Designation- Apply for public service loan
Keywords: Victor Community Support Services, Sacramento , HRIS Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!