Payroll Assistant (Remote - Nationwide) - Remote CA - N
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Remote, Nationwide - Seeking Payroll Assistant
Everybody Has A Role To Play In Transforming Healthcare
If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve
patients, you are in the right place. With Vituity you will join a
team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring and work to
develop and implement innovative solutions, while tackling some of
the healthcare industry's most challenging situations from the
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We
embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction
with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we
focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and
colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual
accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole.
Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine
healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are
unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to
improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice
locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year.
With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with
* Receive and assess appropriate categorization of all payroll team
tickets inbound via Vituity ticketing systems.
* Perform triage of inquiries by delivering tier zero materials to
facilitate quick resolution or escalation to tier one support.
* Route all non-tier zero support to appropriate team members per
departmental matrices and assigned duties.
* Perform password resets for payroll and timekeeping department
owned systems after determining identity of caller.
* Answer payroll main phone lines and assist customers with tier
zero support or escalation to appropriate payroll team members.
* Monitor all inbound and outbound interface results for all
payroll and timekeeping systems for error results and escalate to
appropriate team member.
* Alert team members when tier zero resources require update as
notified by callers and/or individual research.
* Monitor combined inbox for pertinent information and send to team
members for interpretation and dissemination.
* Assist and coordinate with entire payroll team on
cross-functional data requests, ensuring proper formatting and
adherence to policy on release of PII.
* Be part of project teams for all payroll & timekeeping related
engagements internally and externally.
Required Experience and Competencies:
* High School Diploma
* Minimum 2 years working in customer service, project management,
or administrative role.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
* Excellent customer service skills
Even when you are working remotely, you are an important part of
the Vituity Community. We offer plenty of opportunities to engage
with other Vitans through a variety of virtual meet-and-greets,
events and seminars.
* Monthly wellness events and programs such as yoga, HIIT classes,
* Trainings to help support and advance your professional
* Team building activities such as happy hours and holiday
* Flexible work hours
* Opportunities to attend Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
events including LGBTQ+ History, D--a de los Muertos Celebration,
Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits
package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your
needs of today and your plans for the future.
* Superior health plan options
* Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
* Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20
match for every dollar up to 6%
* Outstanding Paid Time Off: Four weeks' vacation, Paid holidays,
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Professional and Career Development Program
* EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
* Wellness program
* Commuter Benefits Program
* Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, D--a de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more.
* Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare
to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in
that. We know that when we work together across sites and
specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the
expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work
in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to
corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity,
equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity
does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race,
creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information (including family medical history), veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis
protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all
applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to
nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
* Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a
recruiter for more information.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keywords: Vituity, Sacramento , Payroll Assistant (Remote - Nationwide) - Remote CA - N, Human Resources , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!