Company: Ultimate Staffing
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: *
Provides support and guidance to HR Coordinators, management, and
other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and
issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine
tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable
accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and
* Manages employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and
* Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
* Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources and employment
* Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and
proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the
organization attracts and retains top talent.
* Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that
provide internal development opportunities for employees.
* Reviews existing training programs; suggests enhancements and
modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or
to meet the changing needs of clientele, the organization, or the
* Ensures that training materials and programs are current,
accurate, and effective.
* Maintains knowledge of new methods and techniques for training,
and training requirements applicable to the organization and/or
* Conducts or facilitates required and recommended training
* Performs other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions
based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments
are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age,
ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other
protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate Staffing, Sacramento , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!