Payroll Specialist (Remote - Nationwide)
Company: MedAmerica, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Remote, Nationwide Seeking Payroll SpecialistEverybody Has A
Role To Play In Transforming HealthcareIf you want to be part of
changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right
place. With Vituity you will join a team of individuals dedicated
to our culture of caring and work to develop and implement
innovative solutions, while tackling some of the healthcare
industrys most challenging situations from the inside. Join the
Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a
Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with
compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we
focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and
colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual
accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole.
Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine
healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are
unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to
improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Help us shape the future of healthcare. Vituity Locations: Vituity
has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country,
serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need
to move, you can take your job with you. The Opportunity
- Payroll processing.
- Administer payrolls for multiple populations across the
- Payroll analysis, reporting and customer service.
- Maintain payroll database and electronic records.
- Complete written and verbal verification of employments.
- Collaborate with Human Resources, Benefits and Site Medical
Directors to ensure data is accurate Required Experience and
- Two to three years of payroll or accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and
- Excellent math and customer service skills required
- Bachelors Degree preferred The Community Even when you are
working remotely, you are an important part of the Vituity
Community. We offer plenty of opportunities to engage with other
Vitans through a variety of virtual meet-and-greets, events and
- Monthly wellness events and programs such as yoga, HIIT
classes, and more
- Trainings to help support and advance your professional
- Team building activities such as happy hours and holiday
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to attend Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
events including LGBTQ+ History, Da de los Muertos Celebration,
Money Management/Money Relationship, and more. Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits
package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your
needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20
match for every dollar up to 6%
- Outstanding Paid Time Off: Four weeks vacation, Paid holidays,
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Professional and Career Development Program
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Wellness program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Da de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. We are unified around the
common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we
believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we
work together across sites and specialties as an integrated
healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and
the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a
difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do
it. Come grow with us. Vituity appreciates differences; our
dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of
our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person
on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information (including family medical
history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related
condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is
committed to complying with all applicable national, state and
local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a
recruiter for more information. Applicants Only. No agencies
Keywords: MedAmerica, Inc., Sacramento , Payroll Specialist (Remote - Nationwide), Human Resources , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!