Jet Aviation Staffing - Maintenance Team Lead
Company: General Dynamics Corporation
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Jet Aviation Staffing - Maintenance Team Lead Responsibilities
for this Position
Added - 12/31/69
, California - Full Time
Maintenance Team Lead for a beautiful new facility in a stunning
part of the US. True family like culture where there is extremely
low turnover and all of the managers have been there over fifteen
years, as they all love the company, their colleagues and the
service they provide to their customers. Socializing and having
each other's back are part of the DNA here - this is a special role
at a special company.
The Maintenance Team Lead will directly supervise Maintenance
Technicians assigned to their team. This position is responsible
for performing, assisting, supervising and advising on all
maintenance assigned to them. These activities must be done while
maintaining a positive and productive relationship with employees,
vendors and clients by personally performing these duties or
through subordinate staff members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned as
required by management):
- Reports daily to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Completing tasks assigned to himself / herself in accordance
with the procedures set forth in the Repair Station and Quality
Control Manual (RSQCM), and / or the FAR's as applicable.
- Responsible for the supervision and direct oversight of
Maintenance Technicians assigned to their team.
- Responsible for ensuring each Technician is following
established policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Supervisor and customers to
ensure a safe and efficient repair and return to service of
- Able to serve as the primary point of contact with the customer
when working on their aircraft. Is responsible for effectively
communicating project status on a regular basis.
- Comply with all FAR's, Operations Specifications, Company
Policies, and Company Procedures.
- Ensuring that the appropriate technical data is used during the
performance of maintenance, preventive maintenance and alteration
- Ensure the shop premises, equipment, work areas are maintained
in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure that all maintenance or alteration processes are
appropriately completed and documented as required by the operator,
and in accordance with applicable FARs.
- Submits all required work orders, reports, receipts, time
cards, and other forms to the Maintenance Supervisor in an
organized and timely manner.
- Maintains a close, productive, and beneficial relationship with
managers, peers, colleagues, customers, other repair
- Ensures the safety and quality of all assigned duties and
responsibilities by actively and positively participating in SQMS
- A passion for aviation.
- 5-10 years of experience as an A&P mechanic
- Corporate aircraft type experience (Citation, Challenger, or
- Actual work experience must include troubleshooting, use of
specialized tools, ground support equipment, and the use of
aircraft maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, technical reports and
- Experience supervising two or more line maintenance
- Professional appearance
- Critical time management and logistical problem solving
- Attention to detail with a focus on safety and quality of
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid A&P License.
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high stress, fast
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with little to no
- Must be a highly motivated, detail oriented, organized, with
the ability to multi-task.
- Must be computer proficient (MS Office, Aviation Maintenance
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb, kneel, squat, and stand
for extended periods.
- Must have your own tools and toolbox.
- Must be available to be on call.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
including the ability to read, write, and speak English at an
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the
PI126167289 Jet Aviation has been an industry-leading service
provider enabling global flight for over 50 years. Copyright 2021
General Dynamics Corporation
Keywords: General Dynamics Corporation, Sacramento , Jet Aviation Staffing - Maintenance Team Lead, Human Resources , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!