Merchandiser - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Merchandisers work in local stores to keep Coca-Cola products fully
stocked on the shelves. This position is primarily responsible for
maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and
coolers by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product
between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for
example, pallet jack, handtruck); utilizing hand tools;
replenishing, facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and
taking down product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning
product space; and securing damaged or defective product.
- Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock
- Identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock inventory
- Evaluating and processing damaged or defective product.
- Re-packing product.
- Organizing backroom materials (for example, pallets, product
- Operating powered equipment (for example, straddle stacker,
powered pallet jack) and manual equipment (for example, pallet
- Completing Store documentation.
- Cleaning backroom.
- Maintains areas of responsibility in designated accounts by
communicating status and concerns to Store and Company
- Identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions.
- Attending and completing Company training and certifications;
- Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor,
replenishment, equipment, and safety.
- Following applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Utilizing a mobile device to complete work activities.
- Operating a motor vehicle.
- Provides customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by
identifying and resolving concerns.
- Answering questions, locating product, and responding to
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Beverage industry experience.
- Prior customer service experience in solving customer
issues/problem solving preferred.
- 1 year experience working with manual or powered pallet
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or meet the minimum state
legal age requirements.
- Must have six (6) months of work experience (for example
working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand,
grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a
hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other
positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an
acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain
auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by
the Company and state law.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- The employee must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50
lbs. on a regular basis.
- Position must pass a post offer drug test, and background
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects
weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50
pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above
the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and
bending at the knees.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport
equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck) containing product
loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying
size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of
time to complete job activities.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large
- Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
- Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation
and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected
veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Sacramento , Merchandiser - RCCB, Hospitality & Tourism , Marysville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!