CDL-A Delivery Driver - Relief
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Join Our Community of Food People!LIKE TO TRAVEL? The NEW US
Foods, Sacramento Distribution Center is delivering to some of the
most popular local and chain restaurants! We are looking for CDL A
- Relief Delivery Drivers that are flexible and want to earn top
pay for making multi-yard stops and routes throughout the week.
This would require commute/travel to various assigned yards to get
the routes started. [commute/travel times may vary] Our CDL A
Delivery Truck Drivers start between $36.25 - $39.25 per hour.Our
top performers make up to $42.25 per hour. We are looking for
Delivery Truck Drivers who relish the chance to push their
potential, grow and reap the rewards of joining the US FOODS--
family. We help YOU make it! US FOODS-- is one of the largest food
distributors with a culture and history of promotion from within
and unlimited career growth opportunities w/ ongoing job skills and
leadership development training. US FOODS-- has a lot to offer:
- Home Every Night with local routes
- Work Schedule Monday- Friday starting in the early morning
- US FOODS-- is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard
work is rewarded
- We are committed to compensation, and benefits that respect,
and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work
- Paid Training, Pension, AND Paid Overtime
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Excellent LeadershipBENEFITS START DAY ONE: Medical, dental,
vision, 401(k) Plan, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life
insurance and paid parental leave. ADDITIONAL Benefits for Route
Ready/Relief Drivers: --- EXTRA $1.75 /hr on top of your starting
pay rate--- MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT (commuted miles in personal
vehicle to assigned yard)--- 70 HOURS SICK LEAVE--- GUARANTEED FULL
10 HOURS PAY, regardless if finish early for daySCHEDULE:Days of
operation: Monday - SaturdayDispatch times: 1 AM - 5 AM OR 9 -10PM
- Schedules may alternate shifts on weekly basis
- Schedules may include weekendsMain Ingredients of the Job As a
US FOODS-- Delivery Driver, you will be critical to the US FOODS--
team and one of the important faces of our organization. As a
Delivery Driver, you will have an impact on our customers by
delivering our meats, produce, frozen goods, groceries, dry goods,
equipment, and supplies to their drop-off sites. Your efforts are
the foundation that defines US FOODS-- success based on our pillars
of cultural beliefs, work ethic, collaborative spirit, and service.
- Deliver best-in-class Customer Service.
- Deliver customers' orders to meet scheduled delivery times and
- Unload products with a hand truck and place items in the
customer storage area.
- Able to perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to
- Make frequent stops during a work shift.
- Deliver product in inclement weather conditions.
- Verify delivery of items with customers.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where needed.What you bring to
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid CDL Class A issued by the state of legal
residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualifications.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Valid U.S. driver's license issued by the state of legal
residence with proper endorsements if required
- No more than two convictions in the past two-year period for
traffic violations, no DUI convictions in the past three years, no
driver's license suspensions in the past three years.
- Minimum of six months of commercial driving experience (any
industry) OR three months of driving experience in the food and
beverage delivery industry required.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical.Great delivery truck drivers
are crucial to the US Foods-- team and one of the important faces
of our organization. Our truck drivers strive for integrity and
reliability while building trusting relationships with customers.
JOIN OUR TRANSPORTATION TEAM! Please check out our job preview
video: "A Day in the Life" Delivery Truck Driver The following
information is provided in accordance with certain state and local
laws. Compensation depends on experience, geographic locations, and
other factors permitted by law. The expected compensation for this
role is between $36.25 and $39.25 /hr. This role is also eligible
for [overtime compensation] Benefits for this role include health
insurance, pre-tax spending accounts, retirement benefits, paid
time off, short-term and long-term disability, employee stock
purchase plan, and life insurance. To review available benefits,
please click here: . Stay updated by following US Foods on any of
our social media platforms at the bottom of the page! ***EOE
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National
Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Sacramento , CDL-A Delivery Driver - Relief, Hospitality & Tourism , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!