Company: Ono Hawaiian BBQ
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Part-Time or Full-Time, Hourly
Shift/General Manager and District Manager
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Understand all restaurant operation policies and procedures,
and Front Crew and Kitchen Crew responsibilities and
- Perform Front of the House (FOH) and Back of the House (BOH)
- Understand and practice safety procedures and comply with
health and food safety code.
- Interview, hire, train, manage and supervise employees.
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local laws
regarding employment, hiring, firing, discipline, scheduling and
- Schedule and coordinate meal and rest periods to comply with
all legal requirements.
- Handle and resolve employee and customer complaints and
- Ensure to comply with company cash handling procedure.
- Provide customer service, greet customers and assist customers
with their orders.
- Promote marketing promotions, and new product items to
- Operate Point-of-Sale (POS) system, handling payment, serve
food to customers.
- Perform cashier closing and daily closing procedure at the end
of each shift or day.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store by performing daily and
weekly cleaning and sanitizing tasks.
- Ensure all aspects of restaurant operations run smoothly and
- Understand and enforce all company policies and
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualification
(Education, License/Certification, Experience, Knowledge, Ability
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in restaurant
- Food Handler Card required by state or local health
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced
- Basic math skills, excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Proficient using MS Word, Excel, Email and basic computer
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including weekends and
- Reliable transportation required.
- Kitchen area is hot and noise level is usually high.
- Walk-in refrigerated area is extremely cold.
- Working around kitchen equipment and tools.
- Standing, walking, talking, hearing for long periods of
- Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling item up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent hand washing and the use of cleaning solution.
- Repetitive movement of arms, fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Reaching high storage shelving with a stepladder.
- Squatting, kneeling, bending to reach for objects in the lower
cabinet or shelving.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities, skills, requirements, qualifications,
working conditions or physical demands associated with the job. The
company reserves the right to revise the job description at any
time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Ono Hawaiian BBQ, Sacramento , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!